>
> >

Bursa Annoucements

Date: 20 November 2017

TRANSACTIONS (CHAPTER 10 OF LISTING REQUIREMENTS) : NON RELATED PARTY TRANSACTIONS ANCOM BERHAD - ACQUISITION OF SHARES BY PUNCAK BERLIAN SDN. BHD. IN TEN PLUS RESOURCES SDN. BHD.


Type Announcement
Subject TRANSACTIONS (CHAPTER 10 OF LISTING REQUIREMENTS)
NON RELATED PARTY TRANSACTIONS
Description ANCOM BERHAD - ACQUISITION OF SHARES BY PUNCAK BERLIAN SDN. BHD. IN TEN PLUS RESOURCES SDN. BHD.

Ancom Berhad ("Ancom" or the "Company") wishes to announce that Puncak Berlian Sdn. Bhd. ("PBSB"), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Redberry Sdn. Bhd. ("Redberry"), which in turn is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Company, has on 20 November 2017 acquired two (2) ordinary shares, representing 100% of the issued and paid-up share capital in Ten Plus Resources Sdn. Bhd. (Company no. 1073411-A) ("Ten Plus") from Dato' Jeffri Bin Salim ("Dato' Jeffri") at a consideration of RM2.00 ("Acquisition").

 

Upon completion of the Acquisition, Ten Plus will become a wholly-owned subsidiary of PBSB (direct) and Redberry and the Company (indirect).

 

Ten Plus is a private company incorporated on 10 December 2013 under the laws of Malaysia. The issued and paid-up share capital of Ten Plus is RM2 comprising 2 ordinary shares. The total issued and paid-up share capital of Ten Plus will later be increased to RM100,000 or more depending on the needs of the working capital, with 90% of the equity interest hold by PBSB and the remaining 10% of equity interest to be subscribed by another new shareholder that is still in the process of negotiation/ discussion.

 

Ten Plus is principally in the business of investment holding and is currently inactive. Ten Plus has earlier signed a Collaboration Agreement in year 2015 to provide the services via the Digital Media Network for a period of ten (10) years for the LED Advertising Chain Project (Rangkaian Pengiklanan LED) undertaken by a state government, but there were no business activities carried out by Ten Plus since then. 

 

The acquisition of Ten Plus is to explore the opportunity to further expand Ancom Group's media division business by attempting digital media advertising business.

 

None of the directors and/or major shareholders of the Company or persons connected to them have any interest, direct or indirect, in the Acquisition.

 

This announcement is dated 20 November 2017. 





Back

Home

Our Business

Agricultural Chemicals
Industrial Chemicals / Polymer
Logistics & Warehousing
Information Technology
Media & Advertising

Contact Us

Corporate Governance Statement

Corporate Info

Corporate Profile
Chairman's Statement
Board of Directors
Corporate Structure
Factsheets
Board Charter
Code Of Ethics
Annual General Meeting
Key Matters

Terms of Reference

Audit Committee
Remuneration & Nomination Committee

Investor Relations

Stock Information
Financial Information
Latest Quarterly Financials
Company Reports
Announcements
Email Alerts

Email Alert

www.ancomlogistics.com.my
www.nylex.com
www.durianfm.com/index.php




Copyright © 2017 Ancom Berhad
Site Map | Term of Use | Disclaimer


DESIGNED BY :