MULTIPLE PROPOSALS ANCOM BERHAD ("ANCOM" OR THE "COMPANY") I. PROPOSED BONUS ISSUE; AND II. PROPOSED ESOS (COLLECTIVELY REFERRED TO AS THE "PROPOSALS")
ANCOM BERHAD ("ANCOM" OR THE "COMPANY")
I. PROPOSED BONUS ISSUE; AND
II. PROPOSED ESOS
(COLLECTIVELY REFERRED TO AS THE "PROPOSALS")
The terms used herein, unless the context otherwise stated, bear the same meaning as those defined in the earlier announcements in relation to the Proposals.
We refer to our earlier announcements dated 26 July 2018 and 28 August 2018 in relation to the Proposals.
On behalf of the Board of Directors of Ancom, UOB Kay Hian Securities (M) Sdn Bhd ("UOBKH") wishes to announce that Bursa Malaysia Securities Berhad ("Bursa Securities") had, vide its letter dated 12 September 2018, resolved to approve the following:-
(i) Listing and quotation of up to 21,895,634 new ordinary shares to be issued pursuant to the Proposed Bonus Issue; and
(ii) Listing and quotation of such number of additional new ordinary shares representing up to 10% of the issued share capital of Ancom, to be issued pursuant to the exercise of options under the Proposed ESOS.
The approval granted by Bursa Securities is subject to the following conditions:-
1) Ancom and UOBKH must fully comply with the relevant provisions under the Main Market Listing Requirements of Bursa Securities ("Listing Requirements") pertaining to the implementation of the Proposed Bonus Issue;
2) Ancom and UOBKH to inform Bursa Securities upon the completion of the Proposed Bonus Issue;
3) Ancom to furnish Bursa Securities with a written confirmation of its compliance with the terms and conditions of Bursa Securities' approval once the Proposed Bonus Issue is completed; and
4) Ancom and UOBKH are required to make the relevant announcements pursuant to Paragraphs 6.35(2)(a)&(b) and 6.35(4) of the Listing Requirements.
1) UOBKH to submit a confirmation to Bursa Securities of full compliance of the Proposed ESOS pursuant to paragraph 6.43(1) of the Listing Requirements and stating the effective date of implementation, together with the following:-
(i) A certified true copy of the resolution passed by the shareholders in general meeting approving the Proposed ESOS; and
(ii) Letter of compliance in relation to the ESOS By-Laws pursuant to Paragraph 2.12 of the Listing Requirements together with a copy of the final ESOS By-Laws;
2) Ancom to furnish Bursa Securities on a quarterly basis a summary of the total number of shares listed pursuant to the exercise of options under the Proposed ESOS as at the end of each quarter together with a detailed computation of listing fees payable.
This announcement is dated 12 September 2018.