We refer to your letter dated 30 August 2000 and wish to provide you the following information pertaining to the subject matter as requested by you.
1. The Share Sale Agreement between the Company and Bank Industri & Teknologi Malaysia Berhad is dated 21 August 2000.
2. The profit is expected to be generated by the next financial year.
3. There was no review conducted by an independent party on the valuation.
4. There is no person connected with the director and/or substantial shareholders, have any interest, direct or indirect, in the Proposed Acquisition.
c.c. Puan Nyonya Yahya
Acting General Manager, Issue and Investment Division
Query Letter Contents :
We refer to your announcement dated 21 August 2000 , in respect of the
In this connection, kindly furnish the Exchange with the following additional
information for public release :
1. The date of the Share Sale Agreement with Bank Industri & Teknologi Malaysia
2. The period during which profit will be generated.
3. Details of any valuation reviewed by an independent party.
4. Whether any persons connected with the directors and/or substantial
shareholders have any interest, direct or indirect, in the Proposed Acquisition.
Please furnish the Exchange with your reply within two (2) market days from the
Senior Manager, Listing Operations