The Group endeavours to do business in an environmentally, socially and economically responsible manner. We strive to be innovative within the law and demonstrate our initiatives to meet the requirements of various stakeholders.
Our sustainability policies are:
- Compliance with relevant environmental laws and regulations;
- Strive to adopt best operational practices to preserve the environment and ecosystem when conducting our business;
- Reduce the dependency on natural resources and promote a green environment by practicing recycling and prudent electricity consumption;
- Attract, retain and motivate the highest calibre of employees through provision of conducive working environment, performance appraisal and training and development;
- Maintaining a satisfactory level of safety and health standards at workplace;
- Giving back to the society through various charitable programs; and
- Promoting good corporate governance.
Quarterly rpt on consolidated results for the financial peri ...