CAMERLIN GROUP BERHAD Venture to Undertake Internet Related Business : Incorporation of Subsidiary known as e-Camerlin Sdn Bhd (“Incorporation of Subsidiary”) Venturing into Internet Services by a Subsidiary Company : Signing of Shareholders’ Agreement between e-Camerlin Sdn Bhd, a 80% Owned Subsidiary of Camerlin Group Berhad, and techpacific.com Investments Limited to establish a Joint Venture Company to be known as techpacificCAMERLIN.com Sdn Bhd (“Joint Venture”)
|CAMERLIN GROUP BERHAD|
Contents :We refer to your query dated 9 June 2000 in respect of the abovecaptioned matters.
Camerlin Group Berhad (“Camerlin”) writes to inform the following:-
Incorporation of Subsidiary
1) e-Camerlin Sdn Bhd (“e-Camerlin”) was incorporated in Malaysia on 24 May 2000.
2) Camerlin and GuoNet Limited (“GuoNet”) had exchanged letters on 12 June 2000 in respect of the Incorporation of Subsidiary, confirming the following:-
- · the principal activity of e-Camerlin;
· the equity participation of both parties and the authorised and issued capital of e-Camerlin; and
· that the venture is on a non-exclusive basis.
- A copy of the letter is available for inspection at the Registered Office of Camerlin at Level 10, Wisma Hong Leong, 18, Jalan Perak, 50450 Kuala Lumpur during office hours from Mondays to Fridays (except public holidays) within 14 days from the date of this reply.
3) The rationale for the Incorporation of Subsidiary is to conduct Internet businesses through e-Camerlin.
There are no service contracts of the proposed directors of Camerlin in the Joint Venture.
This announcement is dated 13 June 2000.
Query Letter Contents :
We refer to your announcements dated 24 May 2000.
In this connection, kindly furnish the Exchange with the following additional
information for public release:-
Incorporation Of Subsidiary
1) Date and place of incorporation of e-Camerlin Sdn Bhd.
2) Date and salient features of the agreement signed between Camerlin & Guonet
Limited, if any.
3) The rationale for the venture to undertake internet related business.
1) Details of any service contracts of proposed directors of your Company in
the Joint Venture.
Kindly furnish the Exchange with your reply within two (2) market days from the
KUALA LUMPUR STOCK EXCHANGE
Senior Manager, Listing Operations
|Company Name||CAMERLIN GROUP BERHAD|
|Date Announced||13 Jun 2000|