SUNWAY - Notice of Bonus Entitlement
1) Bonus issue of up to 2,804,471,128 new ordinary shares in Sunway Berhad ("Sunway") ("Bonus Shares") to be credited as fully paid-up on the basis of four (4) Bonus Shares for every three (3) existing ordinary shares held by the entitled shareholders of Sunway as at 5.00 p.m. on 29 September 2017 ("Entitlement Date") ("Bonus Issue of Shares")
2) Bonus issue of up to 631,006,003 free warrants in Sunway Berhad ("Sunway") ("Warrants") on the basis of three (3) Warrants for every ten (10) existing ordinary shares held by the entitled shareholders of Sunway as at 5.00 p.m. on 29 September 2017 ("Entitlement Date") ("Bonus Issue of Warrants")
Kindly be advised of the following :
1) The above Company’s securities will be traded and quoted “[Ex-Bonus Issue]” as from: 27 Sep 2017
2) The last date of lodgment : 29 Sep 2017
3) Retention Money: Where securities are not delivered in time for registration by the seller, then the brokers concerned:-
a) Selling Broker to deduct <4/7>, of Selling Price against the Selling Client
b) Buying Broker to deduct <57.14%>, of Purchase Price against the Buying Client
c) Between Broker and Broker, the deduction of <4/7>, of the Transacted Price is applicable.
Remarks:- Shareholders are advised to read this notice of book closure together with the Company's announcement dated 7 September 2017 in relation to the notice of book closure for the Warrants.
The actual number of Bonus Shares and Warrants to be issued is dependent on the number of Sunway Shares in issue as at the Entitlement Date, taking into account any exercise (as the case may be) of options vested under Sunway's existing Employees' Share Option Scheme.
The Bonus Shares and Warrants will be listed and quoted on the Main Market of Bursa Securities within five (5) clear market days after the Entitlement Date.
Sunway's Share Registrar will issue and despatch the notices of allotment for the Bonus Shares and Warrants to the Entitled Shareholders no later than four (4) market days after the date of the listing of and quotation for the Bonus Shares and Warrants on the Main Market of Bursa Securities.
Arising from the migration to the no par value regime under the Companies Act 2016, par value is no longer relevant.
|Company Name||SUNWAY BERHAD|
|Date Announced||18 Sep 2017|