JOBS - NOTICE OF BOOK CLOSURE
|JOBSTREET CORPORATION BERHAD|
LISTING'S CIRCULAR NO. L/Q : 47731 OF 2007
1) BONUS ISSUE OF UP TO 432,944,000 NEW ORDINARY SHARES OF RM0.10 EACH IN JOBSTREET CORPORATION BERHAD ("JCB") ("BONUS SHARES") TO BE CREDITED AS FULLY PAID-UP ON THE BASIS OF 2 BONUS SHARES FOR EVERY EXISTING ORDINARY SHARES OF RM0.10 EACH IN JCB ("JCB SHARE") HELD BY THE ENTITLED SHAREHOLDERS ("BONUS ISSUE") AND
2) CONSOLIDATION OF 2 ORDINARY SHARES OF RM0.10 EACH IN JOBSTREET CORPORATION BERHAD ("JCB") ("JCB SHARES") INTO 1 NEW ORDINARY SHARE OF RM0.20 EACH IN JCB ("CONSOLIDATED SHARE") AFTER THE BONUS ISSUE OF UP TO 432,944,000 NEW JCB SHARES ("BONUS SHARES") TO BE CREDITED AS FULLY PAID-UP ON THE BASIS OF 2 BONUS SHARES FOR EVERY EXISTING JCB SHARE HELD BY THE ENTITLED SHAREHOLDERS ("BONUS ISSUE") ("CONSOLIDATION").
Kindly be advised of the following :
1) The above Company's securities will be traded and quoted [ "Ex - All" ]
as from : [ 24 December 2007 ]
2) The last date of lodgement : [ 27 December 2007 ]
3) Retention Money : Where securities are not delivered in time for registration by the seller, then the brokers concerned :-
a) Selling Broker to deduct [ 2/3 ] , of the Selling Price against the Selling Client.
b) Buying Broker to deduct [ 66.66% ] of the Purchase Price against the Buying Client.
c) Between Broker and Broker, the deduction of [ 2/3 ] of the Transacted Price is applicable.
Bursa Malaysia Securities Bhd would like to clarify that on the basis of settlement taking place on 28 December 2007 with bonus issue and share consolidation of JOBS shares of RM0.20 each, any shareholder who is entitled to receive JOBS bonus issue and share consolidation shares, may sell any or all of his JOBS shares arising from the bonus issue and share consolidation beginning the Ex-Date (24 December 2007).
For example, if Mr X purchases 100 JOBS shares on cum basis on 21 December 2007, Mr X should receive 100 shares on 27 December 2007. As a result of the bonus issue and share consolidation, 150 JOBS shares will be credited into Mr X's CDS account on the night of 27 December 2007 being the Book Closing Date. Therefore, Mr X can sell the bonus issue and share consolidation shares of 150 on or after the Ex-Date ie from 24 December 2007 onwards.
|Company Name||JOBSTREET CORPORATION BERHAD (MESDAQ Market) |
|Stock Name ||JOBS
|Date Announced||11 Dec 2007 |
|Reference No||RN-071211-33854 |