Date : 12 March 2013

OTHERS JobStreet Corporation Berhad (the “Company”) - Allotment of shares in JS Vietnam Holdings Pte. Ltd. to Nguyen Hoang Bao and JobStreet.com Pte. Ltd., a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Company

JOBSTREET CORPORATION BERHAD

TypeAnnouncement
SubjectOTHERS
DescriptionJobStreet Corporation Berhad (the “Company”)
- Allotment of shares in JS Vietnam Holdings Pte. Ltd. to Nguyen Hoang Bao and JobStreet.com Pte. Ltd., a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Company
We refer to our announcements on 1 October 2012 and 14 December 2012, and wish to announce that JS Vietnam Holdings Pte. Ltd. (the “JVC”) had on 12 March 2013 issued and allotted new shares in the JVC to Nguyen Hoang Bao and JobStreet.com Pte. Ltd., details as follows:-
Name of Shareholder
No. of Shares Allotted
(USD1.00 per share)
Total No. of
Shares Held
(USD1.00 per share)
Shareholding
(%)
JobStreet.com Pte. Ltd.
809,998
810,000
81
Nguyen Hoang Bao
190,000
190,000
19
Total
999,998
1,000,000
100

Following the allotment, JobStreet.com Pte. Ltd. now holds 81% and Nguyen Hoang Bao now holds 19% of the ordinary shares in the JVC. The JVC is to acquire and hold 99% of the ordinary shares of JobStreet Company Limited of Phong C2, Lau 4, Toa Nha IBC, Phuong Ben Nghe, quan 1, Tp Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam (“JobStreet Vietnam”) while the remaining 1% of the shareholding in JobStreet Vietnam is to be retained by Nguyen Hoang Bao due to regulatory requirements in Vietnam.

This announcement is dated 12 March 2013.


Announcement Info

Company NameJOBSTREET CORPORATION BERHAD  
Stock Name JOBST    
Date Announced12 Mar 2013  
CategoryGeneral Announcement
Reference NoCC-130312-53517